The relationship that develops
between the AEW, students and families continues beyond the school and into the community.
Support for our students includes:
- Assistance with assessment tasks and homework
- Internet and computer access
- The opportunity to learn Wiradjuri language
- Assistance in numeracy and literacy
- Incorporation of Aboriginal perspectives in all Key Learning Areas
- Learning about the importance and meaning of culture
Cultural opportunities include: a traditional dance group, NAIDOC, Sorry Day, World Harmony Day, access to a newly established Cultural Centre, Excursions on Country.
Acknowledgement of Country